This is an updated version of YahooWeather widget posted earlier by lem2405 (http://www.macosxtips.co.uk/geeklets/weather/yahoo-weather-updated/)
- location changes are now easier as all settings are in first couple lines
- fixed bug where first line of weather forecast wasn't printed properly if description included / in text (number was printed instead)
- fixed bug where printed lows and highs were not aligned when one temperature was single and other double digit
This widget is responsible for displaying weather forecast and downloading image icon. This is how to install it
- Go to https://uk.weather.yahoo.com/ and search for your location and open it.
- Copy current URL from your browser and replace
line 3. Ensure that it points to
https://uk.weather.com/..., and not just
https://weather.yahoo.com/...as this will not work.
LOCATIONvariable with the 8 location number that shows up when you search for your city. For London it's
- (Optional) Change units in first line.
- (Optional) Change the image path in
line 7if you want to store image somewhere else.
- After installation, change path to the image. If you didn't change default image path for
WeatherForecastgeeklet, then it will be