Weather & forecast by hXm (Updated 27/04/2012)
At last we get a proper Weather & forecast information In your Own Language and your own degree.
- Weather Info in your local place.
- 4 days forecast info. (If you don't want the forecast, just delete the glets or make them invisible)
- Update every 5 minutes.
- Auto select Fahrenheit and Celsius. Improved
- Force to convert to desired degree. Fixed
- Auto detect language. (Depending your local system language).
- Easy install and uninstall script.
- Now this script let you to choose from Celsius, Fahrenheit or allow the script to decide what degree centigrade you want to use.
- No more ugly icons! Google has ugly icons, all know. Now you can choose from a list what icon set you want. By default, I added the yahoo icons that looks better. Though you can still use the classic iconSet that google may update.
- How to add your own icon set? easy! Go to /Users/your short username/Library/Scripts/hXmWeather/iconSet/. There are by default 2 folders: classic and yahoo, that's the icon set name!. So duplicate the yahoo folder (the classic one is empty, it's used from google's url) and modify the images. To make it work, don't change the names or the name folders. If you want your icon set published, zip it to my email and I will add it in next release.
- You can download this script here (hXmWeather2.0)
- The first version was downloaded 595 times in 19 days
- The 1.1 version was downloaded 827 times in 7 days
- Let's rock this version
- Once you have installed the script, you don't need it anymore unless you want uninstall it
I created a sysInfo with temperature sensor control internal link test it. If you like, rate so it can be published.
If you want to see the code before than execute the script, go to Secondary click->Show content information->Contents->Scripts and open the .scpt files with AppleScript Editor.
Please, email me if you find bugs so we can get a definitive weather and forecast information as it should be. I will try to respond as soon as I can.
If you liked this script, please rate it. It's just a click!