Updater will help you to keep track of all MardWatch updates! Just run the downloaded app!
The problem when "SAT" did not appear has been fixed!
In this update i replaced the shell box that just ran the script with the qool weekday and date! To install this:
- You will need the previous version from here
- You will need to replace the old geeklet with the one you will download here.
- And finally you'l need the update script from here.
The link to download
- Replace the old script of the clocks with the new one. Open the script and replace "The_Path" to the path till the folder. If you had the clocks before you can copy the path from there.
- Before deleating the old shell geeklet you can copy the command line from there.
On the command line of the geeklet you've downloaded type:
or paste what you have copied before - You can change the color of the date to what ever you like!