Full System and Hardware info by hXm
Take the control of your OSX
- Show your hardware info.
- Show the temperature of your sensors.
- Show the current Uptime.
- Show the CPU usage from user and system
- Show the memory ram used and free, same as swap.
- Auto detect your default interface and show the downstream&upstream stats.
- Gets your external IP and keep it updated
- Show your local IP
- Show the HD usage and total size.
- It may fail when the temperature sensors are not loaded successfully. It should be work now. Or least not fail
- You can download this script here
- Once you have installed the script, you don't need it anymore unless you want uninstall it If you want to see the code before than execute the script, go to Secondary click->Show content information->Contents->Scripts and open the .scpt files with AppleScript Editor.
- You can also get my forecast script in screenshot clicking in this [internal link] (http://www.macosxtips.co.uk/geeklets/weather/weather-forecast-information-from-google-weather/)
Please post or email me if you find bugs or have any question, so we can get a definitive SysInfo script.
If you liked this, please rate!