This geeklet gets your to do list from iCal and displays it. It requires that you have iCalBuddy installed.
/usr/local/bin/icalBuddy -nc uncompletedTasks | sed -e "s/*/--/" | sed -e "s/!/!!/"
iCalBuddy Installation Instructions:
- Download iCalBuddy from http://hasseg.org/icalBuddy/
- Double-click the file to unzip it.
- Double-click the install.command file.
- Enter your administrator password.
- Close the window.
- Optional: Open a new Terminal window and type "icalBuddy uncompletedTasks" to test it works.