I added some AppleScripts that returns the infos of the current Track. Title,Artist, and Album will be seperated in a AppleScript for each. And i've added a Script that saves the Artwork of the current Song played in iTunes (Left bottom)
I have also made an AppleScript that returns the number of unread E-Mails. (Right bottom)
and i have added a AppleScript that shows you the Sender and the Subject of all unread E-Mails. (not on Picture)
Feel free to customize the scripts, and let me know what you've added.
How to add the Scipts:
- Create the folder 'GeekScripts' into your HOME Directory
- Save the '.scpt' files into the created folder
- Add shell Geeklet 4.Add 'osascript /Users/YOURHOMEDIR/GeekScripts/SCRIPTNAME.scpt ' to the command line
- Customize your Style
Repeat from step 3 for other Scripts
- Create a transparent Picture named "default.png" save it somewhere in your Homefolder 2.Change 'set myPath to ((path to home folder) as text) & "Geektool:"' in the script to the folder where you saved the "default.png"
- add Script as Geeklet
- Start iTunes and play a song
- Check folder where default.png is. You will see a "iTunes.png". Add this Pic as Geeklet
- Now you have the current Artwork of the Song playing in iTunes