A collection of Geeklets that go well together. The events and to do list require iCalBuddy. The list of processes is ordered by memory usage and updates every 30 seconds. The default text colour is white, so it works well with any dark background.
/usr/local/bin/icalBuddy -nc eventsToday | sed -e "s/*/--/" | sed -e "s/!/!!/"
To Do list:
/usr/local/bin/icalBuddy -nc uncompletedTasks | sed -e "s/*/--/" | sed -e "s/!/!!/"
date '+%a %e %B'
ps -amcwwwxo "command %mem %cpu" | grep -v grep | head -13
Also included are some titles and shading. When rearranging overlapping Geeklets you may find it useful to right-click on them and click "Send to back" etc. if you are trying get to ones underneath.
iCalBuddy Installation Instructions:
- Download iCalBuddy from http://hasseg.org/icalBuddy
- Double-click the file to unzip it.
- Double-click the install.command file.
- Enter your administrator password.
- Close the window.
- Optional: Open a new Terminal window and type "icalBuddy uncompletedTasks" to test it works.